3/15/2005|||111093209414011569||||||
TWO CULTURES

Monday afternoon: two hours in the stimulating company of the brains trust that is The Big Blog Company. As the owner of the most primitive-looking site in the western hemisphere, I need help on how to start afresh. Lots of good advice from Adriana, leading light of BBC and Samizdata. I now have a template up and running on Typepad. Once I sort out a domain name, I should finally be able to say goodbye to screaming blue murder at Blogger.com.

Monday evening: an extremely glamorous literary-media party. Nobody I speak to even seems to know what a blog is. Nobody seems to care either. London can be such a tiny village sometimes. When I mention my favourite magazine, "Commentary", to one literary editor, he looks at me dreamily and asks, "Oh, is it still going?"
|||Clive|||http://clivedavis.blogspot.com/2005/03/two-cultures-monday-afternoon-two.html|||3/15/2005 11:56:00 pm|||||||||
|||